Pelvic Health Rehabilitation
At the forefront of medical advancements, the Pelvic Health Rehabilitation program is the premier destination for men and women with pelvic health diagnoses. Both the Orlando and Celebration locations offer a multitude of pelvic physical therapy treatment plans that are tailored to fit your needs. We provide treatments for musculoskeletal and pelvic floor dysfunction in relation to pelvic pain, bowel and bladder function, abdominal/organ conditions, pelvic bones, hip pain and low back/sacrum and coccyx disorders. We offer pelvic physical therapy treatments for the following conditions:
- Abdominal pain
- Pelvic pain
- Urinary or fecal leakage
- Urinary urge, frequency, or overactive bladder
- Pelvic prolapse (ex: uterine prolapse)
- Gynecological Cancers (post-operative or post-radiation/ post-chemotherapy)
- Interstitial cystitis (painful bladder syndrome)
- Pudendal Neuralgia
- Painful intercourse
- Tailbone pain
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Athletic injuries associated at or near the pelvic region or upper thighs
- Pre-natal and post-natal conditions or pain
- Menopause symptoms (includes pain, fatigue, muscle weakness, pressure, osteoporosis and more)
- Pain associated with scars and adhesions for surgery (ex: hysterectomy)
The Pelvic Health Rehabilitation program offers the most technologically advanced equipment to treat and transform the body and provides one-on-one treatments for all patients. Our therapists have extensive knowledge and advanced training to apply targeted, rehabilitative techniques; including pelvic floor therapy, computerized biofeedback, strengthening and relaxation techniques, extensive patient education with tailored at-home programs, and a variety of other services to meet your individual needs. Pelvic therapy is a conservative way to manage your symptoms.
Your health and wellbeing is what drives our therapists to be the most elite and highly trained Pelvic Health therapists in Central Florida. At Florida Hospital Pelvic Health Rehabilitation, our goal is to help you begin your healing process and we will make your success our first priority. You can find comfort in our state-of-the-art facilities and personalized care for all of your pelvic health rehabilitation needs.
Pelvic Health Rehabilitation is offered at two Florida Hospital locations.
Celebration Health Florida Hospital Orlando
400 Celebration Place 2520 North Orange Avenue
Suite C200 Suite 100
Celebration, FL 34747 Orlando, FL 32804
(407) 303- 4003 (407) 303- 8280
Learn more about the Pelvic Health Rehabilitation program by watching the video.
Treatments and Services Information
Blog posts on Pelvic Health